2023 Spring Semester Free Online 1 ON 1 Tutoring
PLEASE READ OUR GUIDELINE and POLICIES THOROUGHLY BEFORE YOU START BOOKING.
1. Once you complete booking, your schedule will be fixed and unchangeable throughout the Spring semester.
2. Students should ask for a leave of absence 24 hours before class starts by contacting NECEF (email@example.com) and your tutor via email.
3. Failure to show up two times will result in a loss of qualification.
4. The only session that you can choose on the system calendar are from 1/30 to 2/3. Don’t worry. NECEF will help book the rest of the classes for you throughout the semester, and all classes we book will maintain the same schedule and tutor as you have selected.
5. You can only choose two sessions at most for this semester. We will cancel the extra selections if you select more than two sessions.
6. This is the last sign-up opportunities for this semester. First come, first serve!
7. If you want to drop out from the program during the semester, please contact NECEF (firstname.lastname@example.org) via email.
8. Each tutor session lasts 30 minutes.
9. NECEF is grateful that our volunteer tutors devote themselves to helping the younger students. Meanwhile, we hope that we can cherish the learning opportunities they offer. Together, we will build a robust learning system that assists the younger generation in enjoying learning.
The booking procedures:
Please find more instructions about using the booking system control panel below:
1. Select a tutor that you want to take class with. Please note that the subject, grade level, and meeting frequency are different for each tutor.
2. Choose the day and subject. If the meeting day does not fit your requirement, please refresh the webpage and go back to the first step.
3. Choose the tutor and check the grade level and meet frequency again. If the information does not fit your requirement, please refresh the webpage and go to back to the first step.
4. Choose a session. Please take notice of the meeting date and time. If the session has been booked or does not fit your requirement, please refresh the webpage and go back to the first step.
5. Fill out the contact information form and submit. If you decide to choose other session/tutor/day, please refresh the webpage and go back to the first step. Please note that you can only choose two sessions at most for this semester. We will cancel the extra selections if you book more than two sessions.